- Multiple pass codes for different family members and ‘cleaners’
- Easily installed by an average handyman… in 30-60 min
- Fits a wide range of door sizes and types. See Fit Guide
- Wireless capability is coming soon for home automation and security inteface
chose MoRTY… to use with your existing
Mortise Style Latch
either Single or Double Hook
model . . . MoRTY
- Works with sliding doors which have latches mortised into the edge of the door. These are typical on vinyl, wood and fiberglass framed sliding glass doors.
- If the existing latch that is mortised into the door is strong enough for your, leave it in place and simply add PaDIOLOK MoRTY.
- Adding MoRTY gets you convenient entry or exit via your slider
- via electronic keypad with pass code
- Works with slotted or square key ways (the shape of the hole through your existing mortise latch which must be turned to latch or unlatch.
- Works for key ways which are oriented vertically, horizontally or either diagonal.
- Works for mortise latches which require either clockwise or counterclockwise rotations to latch
- Your existing mortised latch needs to be adjusted and in good working order
- Alternatively… if your existing latch isn’t working and you wish to remove or abandon it… you can do so and add SuRF
chose SuRF… to replace a handle-lever-hook
with new handles, levers, latch & keypad
model . . . SuRI
- works great for sliding doors which have surface mounted latches in the handle such as a lever and hook
- These are typically on aluminum framed sliding doors
- Typical existing latches are insecure, and only are operable from the inside
- To install, simply remove existing handles with lever hook. Remove any plate which may be screwed into the jamb
- Replace with a new PaDIOLOK handle, levers, keypad, and latch for:
- Two-way convenience entry via key pad… key free
- New stronger latch
- More tamper resistant
- Lifting / prying resistant
chose FLuX… if you want to upgrade a
Flush Style Latch
with an adapter, to use a handle & lock like SURI
Model . . . FLuX
$195 ishUSD each
- Found most often on sliding doors with thinner frames such as single pane sliders. These might be more common in warmer climates.
- PaDIOLOK is designed to replace this lock completely . Unbolt and remove the sliding flush latch from the moving door panel. Remove the catch from the jamb of the fixed outer door frame.
- Replace with FLuX to gain:
- Two-way convenience via key pad
- New stronger Latch
- More Tamper Resistant
- Lifting Resistant
- FLuX is essentially the same surface mount style latch as used in SuRI except that it has an special adapter to mount PaDIOLOK to these types doors.